LEADERSHIP LAFOURCHE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2022
Description of Scholarships
Leadership Lafourche will award a total of $2500 in scholarships to eligible high school seniors graduating from either South Lafourche High School, Central Lafourche High School, Thibodaux High School, E.D. White Catholic High School or the Virtual Academy of Lafourche. This is a one-time scholarship for the Fall 2022 semester.
Consideration for a LEADERSHIP LAFOURCHE scholarship shall be given to graduating high school seniors who will be enrolled as a full-time student in the fall semester immediately following high school graduation. Applicants shall:
- Demonstrate scholastic ability, leadership, and school/community involvement.
- Be a 2022 graduating senior from one of the high schools listed above.
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have a parent or guardian as a Leadership Lafourche graduate.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at any state college or university -OR- any accredited community or technical college of their choice.
- Correctly complete and submit the Leadership Lafourche Scholarship Application and attachments by the deadline via mail or email, as instructed on the application.
Application Submission and Recipient Determination
In order to be considered, each completed application submitted must be signed by the applicant, and a parent or guardian. The applicant’s official high school transcript must be attached, as well as a typed essay composed by the applicant. A LEADERSHIP LAFOURCHE scholarship review committee will evaluate all applications and make the final selection of scholarship recipients. Interviews may be conducted if necessary.
Leadership Lafourche Scholarship Application
By applying for a Leadership Lafourche Scholarship, the applicant acknowledges that he or she understands the rules for scholarship administration; that he or she qualifies in every respect; that he or she agrees to abide by the rules; and that the information furnished on this application is true and correct to the best of the applicant’s knowledge.
Completed applications must be received no later than 5:00 PM on Thursday, March 31, 2022 for consideration.
Email Leadership Lafourche scholarship applications to: [email protected] -OR- Mail to:
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 1462
Larose, LA 70373
CLICK HERE to download the 2022 Leadership Lafourche Scholarship Application.